GEHA health members and their spouses participating in the GEHA Health Rewards program can earn rewards for healthy activities. Each participant can:
- Earn a total of 50 points for wellness activities. Receive 25 points for completing an online health assessment and an additional 25 points for engaging in other wellness activities throughout the year.
- Redeem the points for rewards immediately or save the points and redeem earned points anytime before the end of the year.
Points do not carry over from year to year. Starting January 1, 2013, you will need to take a new health assessment to earn your reward points.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to the Onlife Health website
If you set up your Health Rewards account in 2012, log in using the Onlife Health username and password you already established. If you do not remember your login credentials, click Having trouble logging in?
If you are registering for Health Rewards for the first time, click Get Started. When prompted to enter a key code, type GEHA and click submit.
- After you've successfully logged in, start the Health Rewards program by completing the Health Assessment. It's quick and will earn you 25 points toward Health Rewards. Begin by clicking on the link that will look like this:
- You can earn an additional 25 points for doing other wellness activities throughout the year. To learn more about how you can earn additional points, click on the Life Points section, which looks like this:
- Once you've earned at least 25 points, you can trade them for rewards. Each of your points will be worth $1. You will be able to choose from wellness-related items. Just click the "Redeem" link as pictured below:
For questions about logging in or additional information about the program, please contact Onlife Health at (877) 397-7598 (press 1 to reach one of Onlife Health's Participant Services Specialists, who are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Eastern time).