Health Rewards Program
In 2016, GEHA health members and one other member of their household (age 18 or older) can earn gift cards and merchandise up to $250 in value when you participate in the GEHA Health Rewards program.
Here's how it works:
- First, you’ll receive a $75 gift card just for filling out a quick and easy online Health Assessment in 2016.
- Then, you’ll be eligible to earn up to 175* Health Rewards points by participating in a biometric screening before December 1, 2016, and various online wellness activities.
- Finally, begin redeeming points for your healthy activities! You can redeem the points for rewards immediately or save the points and redeem later in the program. Just remember to redeem your earned points before December 15 because points do not carry over year to year.
The points can be redeemed for health and wellness merchandise like juicers, power toothbrushes, exercise equipment and more. To ensure prompt delivery of your items, place your order before the end of November.
Don't miss out! Start today to ensure that you have plenty of time to earn your full 175 points!
Here's how to get started:
- Go to the Onlife Health website
If you already have a Health Rewards account, log in using the Onlife Health username and password you already established.
If you are registering for Health Rewards for the first time, click Get Started. When prompted to enter a key code, type GEHA and click submit.
- After you've successfully logged in, start the Health Rewards program by completing the Health Assessment. It's quick and will earn you a $75 gift card in 2016. Begin by clicking on the link that will look like this:
- You can earn 175 points in 2016 for doing other wellness activities throughout the year. To learn more about how you can earn points, click on Earn Points as pictured below:
- Once you've earned at least 25 points, you can begin redeeming them for rewards. You will be able to choose from wellness-related items. Just click the "Redeem" link as pictured below:
For questions about logging in or additional information about the program, please contact Onlife Health at (877) 397-7598 and press 1 (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Eastern time).
*175 is the maximum number of points you are eligible to redeem in 2016. You must take your health assessment before you are able to earn points. Members are not guaranteed to earn 175 points by December 31, 2016. Members who participate in the Health Rewards program earlier in 2016 are more likely to earn 175 points. Activities have a maximum number of points that can be earned per week/month. Some activities (disease management, colorectal cancer screening, Onlife Health coaching) are available by invitation only. Members not eligible for these activities will not earn points for these activities.
The Internal Revenue Code provides that the value of gift cards to individuals can be considered taxable income. We encourage you to consider the tax implications of the Health Rewards gift card, and to consult your tax, legal or accounting advisors for additional information.