Social Media Participation Guidelines
We welcome your comments and look forward to hearing from you. While we can't monitor every comment or post made to our social media pages, we will do our best to respond to your questions or comments in a timely manner.
Here are just a few guidelines to keep the conversation constructive and to help protect you:
Your opinion is welcome, but please keep it relevant and informative. GEHA reserves the right to remove any postings that are considered:
- intended to harass,
- threaten others, or
- infringe on another’s rights.
- For your security, please don’t post any personal or health information such as your policy number, conditions or medications. If you need assistance, we recommend sending an email to Customer Service at email@example.com. If you live outside the United States, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 800.821.6136.
- To avoid favoring, endorsing, certifying or otherwise supporting one organization over another, we will delete any post that promotes any particular agent, third-party distributor, direct marketing channel, products or services not offered by GEHA.
- Our social media channels are subject to the Terms and Conditions of each individual channel.
- Please note that comments posted by third parties have not been verified and do not represent the views of GEHA.
GEHA provides the information on our social media pages as a courtesy. We attempt to keep information as accurate as possible; however, we make no express or implied warranties or representations about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. You assume full responsibility for using the information at those sites, and you understand and agree that GEHA is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use. The mention of specific products or services at those sites does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by GEHA, unless such recommendation or endorsement is explicitly stated. GEHA may improve, delete, update or otherwise change social media pages without notice, and GEHA has no obligation to update information in any specified length of time.