Social media participation guidelines
Engage with GEHA
Social media lets people share information, ideas and content quickly and participate in online conversations. We encourage you to visit our social media channels and to follow us to see plan benefit information, tips and industry news, to like or comment on our posts, and even share our posts with your followers. We continually review comments or posts made to our social media pages, and we will respond to your questions or comments in a timely manner.
Here are a few guidelines to keep the conversation positive and to help protect you:
- Your opinion is welcome, but please keep it relevant and informative. GEHA reserves the right to remove any postings that are considered:
- intended to harass,
- threaten others, or
- infringe on another’s rights.
- For your security, please don’t post any personal or health information such as your policy number, conditions or medications.
- If you need assistance regarding your medical or dental plan, or have a general question, please contact our Customer Care Department at 800.821.6136. You can also send an email to our Customer Care Department at email@example.com. If you live outside the United States, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To avoid favoring, endorsing, certifying or otherwise supporting one organization over another, we will delete any post that promotes any particular agent, third-party distributor, direct marketing channel, products or services not offered by GEHA.
- Our social media channels are subject to the Terms and Conditions of each individual channel.
- Please note that comments posted by third parties have not been verified and do not represent the views of GEHA.
GEHA provides the information on our social media pages as a courtesy. We attempt to keep information as accurate as possible; however, we make no express or implied warranties or representations about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. You assume full responsibility for using the information at those sites, and you understand and agree that GEHA is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use. The mention of specific products or services at those sites does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by GEHA, unless such recommendation or endorsement is explicitly stated. GEHA has the right to improve, delete, update or otherwise change social media pages without notice, and GEHA has no obligation to update information in any specified length of time. The GEHA name, logos, service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of GEHA. Unauthorized use of any GEHA name or mark in any advertisement, publicity or in any other commercial manner without prior written consent of GEHA is prohibited. We may change these guidelines from time to time. We encourage you to periodically reread these guidelines to see if there have been any changes. These guidelines are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.