Affordable premiums make GEHA Standard Option the top choice for new GEHA members.
- One of the lowest premiums in the FEHB program.
- Low $10 copays for primary care visits.
- Prescription coverage with no annual deductible and $5 copay for a 30-day supply of generic prescription drugs (generics by mail are free for first fill on most new prescriptions). If you take brand drugs, you'll pay 50% of the cost.
- Vision coverage for no additional premium with discounts on glasses and contact lenses.*
- Lab Card® program pays 100% of covered lab services.
- 24-hour health advice line.
- No referral needed to see a specialist.
- Nationwide network with more than 1 million health care
providers - yours is probably one of them.
- Freedom to choose a provider outside the network and still receive benefits.
- Preventive dental care covered at 50% of plan allowance, without a deductible.
- Special savings on hearing and dental care at no additional cost.
- Your health coverage goes wherever you travel, even overseas.
2013 benefits at a glance
Other GEHA Health PlansHealth Savings Advantage HDHP ♦ High Option ♦ Medicare and GEHA
To learn more about other GEHA health plan benefits, click on the plan you'd like to read about:
Click here to find out how to enroll in any GEHA health plan. Our
free How to Choose a Health Plan brochure can help you select the federal health plan that's
right for you and your family.
* Connection Vision benefits are not part of the FEHB contract or premium.