GEHA Worksite Well-being
Our comprehensive worksite well-being program can help motivate your employees to make healthy choices in fun and engaging ways. GEHA’s Account Managers are available year-round to help you create a healthy workplace and deliver helpful information.
Worksite well-being matters
Poor physical and emotional health can affect your employees’ ability to perform their best. This can impact your agency through higher rates of absenteeism, lower productivity, injury and disability, and even increased medical plan costs. Getting employees motivated to live a healthier lifestyle through worksite wellness events can improve overall health and well-being.
Starting a comprehensive worksite well-being programWorkplace health programs are a coordinated and comprehensive set of strategies that include programs, policies, benefits, environmental supports and links to the surrounding community that encourage employee’s health and safety (Source: CDC).
Six-week healthy behavior challengeEmployees at your agency take a virtual adventure, visiting fascinating cities and attractions by recording healthy behaviors. You can decide what behaviors to track and what six-week challenge you want. Compete against different locations, districts or departments at your agency – or get a team together and compete as teams.
Presentations and webinars for your agency
- A heart to heart on heart health
- Alcohol awareness
- Biometric screening
- Breast cancer
- The Connection Between Financial & Mental Wellness
- Controlling blood pressure
- Dental wellness
- Elevate your life post covid-19
- Emotional and mental well-being during COVID-19
- Exercise at home
- Exercise for a busy life
- Exercise for the family
- Exercise in the workplace
- Fighting inflammation naturally
- Financial wellness
- Finding your why
- Fueling your Workday
- Hold the stuffing
- Low back pain
- Maintaining healthy habits remotely
- Men's health
- Mental health and resilience through difficult times
- Mental well-being: suicide awareness
- New Year's resolution
- Nourish your mind body and spirit
- Nourishing your lifestyle
- Nutrition tips for a Healthier YOU
- Overuse of opioids
- Practicing gratitude for improved wellness
- Quality time while quarantined
- Resolution keeping
- Returning to work after COVID-19
- Sleep your Way to Better Health
- Stress management
- Summer safety 101
- Teleworking and ergonomics
- Tobacco cessation
- Vision health
- Vaccination station
- Weight management
- Well-being through meditation
- Wellness dimensions: Finding balance
- Winter blues
- Women's health
- Working Through Negative Thoughts
- Worksite well-being program proposal
On-site initiativesWhen we are able to meet in person, GEHA can provide engaging on-site activities to help your employees learn more about their health while also having a great time.
InBody body composition analyzerGo beyond the scale to get a breakdown of our body's muscle mass.
Hearing and vision screeningsQuick but informative hearing and vision screenings for your employees.
Pet therapyTherapy dog visit to help relieve stress. Available in most areas.
Blood pressure screeningsNurses can check your employees' blood pressure.
AlignaBod posture screeningSee if your phone and computer use has altered your body posture.
Massage therapyHelp reduce stress with 10-minute chair massages for your employees.
To schedule a worksite well-being event, please contact your Account Manager.