What's new in 2022 for GEHA dental plans
- Standard premiums are slightly lower for the 2022 plan year
- Standard plan now has a $25 deductible for out-of-network Class B and C services
- Standard has updated coverage levels for out-of-network Class A, B and C services
- Standard orthodontic lifetime maximum is now $2,500
- Standard annual maximum is now $2,500
This is a brief description of the features of GEHA’s FEDVIP plans. Before making a final decision, please read the GEHA Federal brochure. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitation and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.