Outside the United States
If you live outside the United States, your GEHA Connection Dental Federal® coverage travels with you. You receive the same dental plan benefits even when you receive covered services from qualified providers overseas.
Our Customer Care call center is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. GEHA Connection Dental Federal members outside the United States can call us using a dedicated phone number. In addition, GEHA will accept collect calls from our members overseas.
- Call the AT&T USADirect® access number for the country from which you're calling. (click for the AT&T dialing guide)
- Then enter our GEHA toll-free number: 877.320.9469. Do not dial a "1" before the 877.
Because time zone differences may make it difficult to reach us, you can access GEHA through our secure Contact GEHA form.
You may also send your questions to us at email@example.com. This email is unsecured. Any information you send to GEHA via email could be intercepted by another party. If you are concerned about confidentiality, you may prefer to contact GEHA by phone or regular mail.
The following tips will assist GEHA with prompt reimbursement of your claims from providers outside the United States:
- Get an itemized bill or receipt.
- Translate the information to English.
- List the name of the patient.
- Include the date(s) of care.
- Get the name and complete address of the treating facility or provider.
- If possible, write down in English a description of the services received, as well as tooth numbers and surfaces when applicable.
- Write down the current monetary exchange rate for the date of care.