GEHA health plan members can purchase prescription drugs through CVS/caremark Mail Service or at a retail CVS/pharmacy.
For 2016 prescription benefit information, click your plan name below:
The following tools are available:
- Check your 2016 drug costs;
- Find your nearest in-network retail pharmacy. You can fill your prescriptions, per plan guidelines, at more than 70,000 locations nationwide, including:
- Independent pharmacies,
- Chain pharmacies (such as Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc.), and
- Also at about 7,700 CVS/pharmacy locations.
CVS/caremark Formulary Information
CVS/caremark Drug List Information
CVS/caremark Specialty Drug Information
Blood Glucose Test Strips
- General Test Strip (PDF)
- Freestyle Test Strips (PDF)
- Bayer Contour/Contour Next Test Strips (PDF)
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips (PDF)
Find a pharmacy
To locate participating pharmacies, visit caremark.com or call CVS/caremark at (844) 443-4279.
Your costs for medication are determined by:
- What plan option you choose. Prescription copayments are different for our Standard Option, High Option and Health Savings AdvantageSM HDHP health plans. For more details, click Standard Option, High Option or Health Savings Advantage HDHP.
- Where you buy your medication. You can purchase medications through the CVS/caremark Mail Order Pharmacy or at a retail pharmacy (you'll pay less if the retail pharmacy is in the CVS/caremark network).
- What type of medication you take. You save money when you take generic drugs. Click Information About Generics to learn more.