Don't forget your free biometric screening
GEHA | September 8, 2020
Biometric screenings can detect the early warning signs of conditions like diabetes or heart disease. They monitor your blood pressure, A1C, height, weight and total cholesterol numbers.
This simple test is free and confidential for members of the HDHP, Standard and High Option plans. (If you are a member of GEHA’s Elevate or Elevate Plus medical plans, see the Elevate Rewards page for information on biometric screening rewards.)
The program is a bit different this year.
- Biometric screenings will only be available at Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers. In-home screenings and workplace screenings will no longer be available.
- COVID-19 precautions are in place. You must wear a mask and not have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days.
- Members who complete a biometric screening between July 22 – December 31, 2020, will receive 75 Health Rewards points.*
To schedule your free screening at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center, call 888.234.1314 or schedule online using these simple instructions:
- Visit My.QuestForHealth.com
- Enter your Registration Key: GEHA2020
- Provide your Unique ID: Member ID + DOB (MMDDYY)
- Create a username and password
- Complete your registration and select Get Started
- Select Schedule Now and follow the instructions to schedule your appointment
*If you don't already have a registered Health Balance account, please visit healthbalance.geha.com to get started.
This is a brief description of the features of the HDHP, Standard Option and High Option plan. Before making a final decision, please read the plan's Federal brochure (RI 71-006 or RI 71-014) , available at geha.com/PlanBrochure. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.