Fall 2020 Keynotes
GEHA | November 16, 2020
The Fall 2020 issue of Keynotes, GEHA's member newsletter with news from GEHA and included benefits for both medical and dental plan members, is now available for download.
As we look ahead to 2021, we want to thank you for being a GEHA member in 2020. With all that’s happening in the world, we’ve worked hard this year to be your trusted health partner. Thank you for being a GEHA member.
What you'll learn in the Fall 2020 Keynotes newsletter:
- What's new in 2021, including plan premiums
- Beneifts and discounts included with GEHA's plans
- A note from GEHA President and CEO Darren Taylor
- Ways to find the medical care you need on your terms
- Information on flu shots, mammograms and primary care physicians