How To Enroll in Connection Dental Plus
Enrollment in Connection Dental Plus® is open year-round to current and former FEHB eligible federal employees and retirees. When you select GEHA as your health plan, Connection Dental Plus is available at a reduced premium. There are a few ways to enroll inConnection Dental Plus:
Enroll online. Complete and submit the enrollment application and bank draft authorization form (if applicable) online. If you choose to pay by quarterly billing from Connection Dental Plus, we will send you a statement.
Download an enrollment kit for Connection Dental Plus or request a Connection Dental Plus enrollment kit by mail. If you choose one of these options:
- Complete the enrollment application.
- Select your payment option: monthly or quarterly bank draft from checking or savings account or quarterly billing by GEHA.
- Complete the bank draft authorization form (if applicable).
- Enclose a check payable to GEHA Connection Dental Plus for your first month premium.
- Return your completed application, premium payment and optional bank draft form to:
P.O. Box 21542
Eagan, MN 55121-9930